cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

Unable to turn off "Unlimited Calls Boost"

RussellC
Popular Poster
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 8

Hi, I no longer make many calls from my Landline and so want to turn off my "Unlimited Calls Boost" for which i'm currently billed £16pm. However in my Telephone settings there are no Boosts listed against my Telephone Number. Any ideas why the boost doesn't show and how to cancel it?

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

@Silverian 

You should start your own topic so that this can be looked into individually for you.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 8

@Arne-TalkTalk , Can you log a fault on my account and get it fixed for me.  Also, I have been trying to get this done by using CHAT, but that doesn't seem to be working either!

0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

No it hasn't been fixed, because I currently have the same problem!

0 Likes

Message 4 of 8

Hi @RussellC

I can confirm that the fault has been fixed and the unlimited calls boost has been removed.

Sorry for the delay.

0 Likes

RussellC
Popular Poster
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 8

@Arne-TalkTalk , thank you for looking into the problem with my account. Can you please confirm that the "Unlimited UK Calls Boost" has been removed from my account as I have no way of checking this through "My Account".

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 6 of 8

Hi RussellC

There is an error on your account stopping the boost being removed, I have logged a fault to get this fixed and remove the boost. 

Regards

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 8

My Account has become increasingly wayward in this respect, @RussellC, and I have no idea why Talktalk hasn't prioritised fixing it. It's been happening more and more over the past 18 months or so. Very annoying for people like yourself, particularly as it wastes your time etc as well as paying for days which should have been free of it!

Anyway, use the contact details here during opening hours:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/How-to-contact-TalkTalk-Broadband/ta-p/2230529

Or wait for staff to reach your thread during the week. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes