cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

call safe numbers

georgebetke
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 4 of 4

My callasafe data disappeared overnight and I am having to rebuild my approved / blocked caller list again.  Is it possible to save the lists so they can be fed back into the system if this happens again.  I've tried to get some sense from talktalk but just being passed between departments with no answer

George Betke
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi georgebetke

i think the change to full fibre may have temporarily stopped callsafe and cleared the allowed/blocked list, im really sorry this has happened, I have fed this back . 

Apologies for any inconvenience. 

0 Likes

georgebetke
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 2 of 4

I won't hold my breath.  The worst part was the phone didn't ring, as I have just upgraded to fibre 150 I thought it was either faulty equipment or faulty set by myself.  However as it had been working the previous day I suspected an equipment fault, it was by pure chance of me ringing my home number and listening to the message I realised my callsafe listing was not working.  When I checked in my account there was nothing in my blocked or approved lists

George Betke
0 Likes

Divsec
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

Hi @georgebetke I wish it was, something I argued for when it was in beta testing, deaf ears I'm afraid to date.

Your post has been escalated and you should hear Monday let's hope you get better news. 

I don't work here and all my opinions are my own.