cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home Phone

Get help with your TalkTalk landline and calling features.

faulty landline

diamonds1854
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Private Message TalkTalk

Message 3 of 3

I reported a fault with my landline on Thursday and an Openreach engineer was due to visit on 5 February 2024  between 8am and 1 pm.

For reasons unknown the landline is now working - I would be obliged if you could cancel visit

many thanks

Stewart Smith

XXXXXX REMOVED FOR SECURITY REASONS 

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 3

Hi Stewart

As advised by my colleague, it it too late for us to cancel this now, did you call in or use live chat to cancel the visit.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 3

You may be too late to cancel in time, @diamonds1854 but try Chat right now.

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/How-to-contact-TalkTalk-Broadband/ta-p/2230529

Forum staff are not on here before Monday. 

Screenshot_20240204-120014_Chrome.jpg

If you need further help next week, ensure that your Personal Information is complete in your profile area. Never display personal information details on the public forum. 

Go via your avatar/name; settings; drop down menu.....Personal Information. Add your Talktalk landline number there. SAVE CHANGES. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes