Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

F-secure super safe boost for android

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Popular Poster

TT F-secure super save boost for android appears not to be supported by Google store any longer. There is a new F-secure mobile app, which is remarkably similar to the TT one but not related. Guess what? its chargeable. Can TalkTalk please state what the hell is happening.

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @Braff

The download link for the SuperSafe Boost for Android is currently not active and that is being investigated, as I write, with the Product Manager.

I'll alert the TalkTalk Help & Support team to your post and when the download link is fixed either they or I will come back to let you know.

Gondola - Volunteer 2017-2020

To appreciate my help . . . If I offered a solution Best Answer

Highlighted
Popular Poster
Thanks for getting back Gondola. I await developments.
Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Braff, we're working hard to get the app back into the playstore. Once it's sorted I'll post back to let you know. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Highlighted
First Timer

Hi

I'm having same issue with supersafe on android, could you please keep me posted on any new developments.

Many thanks.

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @stevephillips19

When the download link is fixed we'll come back here to let you know.

Highlighted
First Timer

Hi, I'm also having the same issue. Would you send email when (and if) it's sorted, or should I keep checking this thread for updates?

Thanks,

Francisco.

Highlighted
First Timer

Hi Gondola

Thanks for reply, looking forwards to hear of resolution.

Regards S.

Highlighted
Community Star

Hi @Paco01

Yes, Francisco, just check back here. When the download link is fixed we'll come back here to let you know.

Highlighted
Community Team - TT Staff

The team are working hard to get the app back up on Play. I'll post back once I've got more information. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.