Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Can't get a password for homesafe/ supersafe boost

9 REPLIES 9
Cath H
Chatterbox

Help! I can't download the supersafe because I don't have an F-secure account. Apparently I should have received an email with details to allow me to create an account/password but I haven't received one. I tried logging in with my talk talk account details/password but it's not that. I've spoken to two people on the talk talk live messenger and one person on the phone at talk talk but none of them could help me - they just keep sending the troubleshooting fact sheet, which doesn't help. So fed up! 

OCE_Ady
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Cath H, please add your landline number to your community profile so that I can take a look at this for you. Once you've added it please post back to let me know its done. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Cath H
Chatterbox

Thanks Andy, I have added my landline number.

Cath H
Chatterbox

Also, one of the customer service people at Talk Talk said I would have to take it up with F Secure instead - I contacted F Secure and was told  " The software from your Internet Service Provider is a customized version of the F Secure security program. F Secure has only provided its technology to customize the program for thier customers. As such, your ISP has a dedicated technical support team who would be able to support you. We recommend you contact them directly to obtain further support. If they are unable to resolve the issue, please get your ISP to escalate the case... transfer the call to Talk Talk Manager. We at F secure support are not trained and don'y have access to thier system."

Unfortunately, I've already spoken to two Talk Talk tech support advisors and one manager so I've given up hope of this being resolved.

OCE_Ady

Hi Cath H, don't give up I'll get this sorted for you today. I'm sorry you've been let down so far. I'm just waiting for the login ID and then I'll get your welcome mail sent out. 

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

OCE_Ady

Hello again Cath H, I've now sent the welcome and password reset messages to the email address registered for SuperSafe Boost. If you decide you want to change the login I can do that for you too. Please let me know how you get on. 

Cath H
Chatterbox

Thanks very much for your efforts, Andy. 

Sadly, I dont know what email address this welcome email/password reset email has gone to. I keep checking my Yahoo email account and it's not there. I notice that at the top of the community.talktalk.co.uk page, to the left of my avatar, is a 'mail' tab. I'm not aware that I have a Talk Talk mail account and do not know how to log into it, if I do have one. Is this where the emails will be going? And if so, how do I access that?

Thanks,

Catherine

OCE_Ady

Hi Catherine, the mail icon by your avatar is your Private Messages in and from the community it's not related to an external email address. Re the mail address for Supersafe login, I can change that for you I've sent you a Private Message and once we've confirmed security checks we can make that change for you. Keep an eye on the mail icon next to your avatar.

Cath H
Chatterbox

Thanks! I've replied to your private message.

OCE_Ady

Thanks for answering the security questions. I've changed the login to your current MyAccount login. I've sent the welcome mail and password reset message. Please let me know if there's anything else I can help with.