Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Supersafe Boost Installation Issue

25 REPLIES
Highlighted
VikButler
Popular Poster

I have installed supersafe boost two weeks ago but I have never received the username and password. When trying to reset the password no email is received.

Please can someone help me to reset this.

Vik
Community Team

Hi Vik Butler, I've removed the boost and I'll add it back once the order completes. Once that's done you should get the welcome mail. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat

VikButler
Popular Poster

thanks thats great, roughly how long is the turn around?

Vik
Community Team

You should have the welcome email soon. Let me know if you haven't had it in the next hour.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

OCE's Hours of Operation - Mon to Fri 8am to 4pm. Urgent issues outside these times, please use Live Chat

VikButler
Popular Poster

Hi, I have received the welcome email from talk talk 2 hours ago but again have still not received the log in details from f-secure. Thanks,

Vik
Community Team

The boost is updating Fsecure systems properly so I've had to remove it again. If it doesn't work properly this time I'll have to get the engineers to investigate further. 

Community Team

I've had to escalate this as it keeps failing to add to the Fsecure side. I'll post back as soon as I have an answer. 

Community Team

Do you have any email addresses that end with @lsbu.ac.uk ?

Vernoninho
Chatterbox

Hi

Like seemingly many others, I'm baffled by the installation process for Super Safe Boost.

TalkTalk's online article advises:

• Login to My Account.
  • Choose My services in the toolbar, then choose Manage SuperSafe Boost from the drop-down menu.
  • Select the tickbox in the section called Manage your security.
  • Then choose the Confirm order button.
  • Once you've done this, you'll be sent your username, password and download link in an email from F-Secure

However, these instructions don't match the online TalkTalk MyAccount set up.  I've gone round in virtual circles trying to find the drop-down menu, the elusive tick-box or the invisible confirm order button.

Therefore, I can't register and generate an email with F-Secure log-in details. 

Your help would be much appreciated

Jonathan Bramall
Vernoninho
Chatterbox

Thanks for the SSB help emails.

Nonetheless, these simply take me back to the same pages on the TT website where I've already been flummoxed, so I haven't made any progress: still no sign of drop-down menu, tick-box or confirm order button.

Please could you send the F-Secure registration email?

Thanks

Jonathan Bramall
Community Team

Hi Vernoninho, please start your own topic to avoid any confusion in the OPs thread. It's better to work one customer per topic so as to ensure everyone knows who is talking to who. 

Community Team

Hi Vernoninho, I've gone into the account based on the number you've provided. I've followed the steps in the article and your post and everything works as it should. You've got 1 licence version selected. It would be helpful if you could add the landline number too. 

Vernoninho
Chatterbox

Hi Ady

Thanks for your reply.

Hm - this is frustrating.  

I've following the instructions again, trying Google Chrome, Firefox, MS Edge  and Samsung Internet (Android app).  However, none correspond to the directions on setting up Super Safe Boost, i.e. I've still found no drop-down menu, no tick-box and no confirm order button.

I've attached a screen-shot of the only SSB menu page I can find.

Kind regards

Jon

PS: My apologies - I did wonder if should have started a new thread before my first post.

Jonathan Bramall
VikButler
Popular Poster

Hi sorry for the long delay in replying.

My ex had a lsbu email but I took out a new talk talk account when we split and I moved address.

Vik
Vernoninho
Chatterbox
No worries Vik! :-)
Jonathan Bramall
Community Team

That explains why you're not getting the mails then. I'll need to get that removed from the back end systems so that I can get you the mails you need. I've asked the team to remove the old email and then we can add your's. Hopefully, this will get done pretty quickly. 

Community Team

Hi Vernoninho, please start your own thread so that we can get you sorted and avoid confusion. 

VikButler
Popular Poster

Hi Ady,

Any news on the email change?

Thanks

Vik
Community Team

Not as yet. I've sent another chaser to get this done. If I don't hear back this morning I'll escalate it to a senior manager to apply some pressure to get it sorted. I'm sorry it's taking so long. 

VikButler
Popular Poster

any news yet?

Vik