would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

supersafe

9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
joshuas21
Popular Poster

i have had about 3 online chats now with no help at all, my supersafe disappeared ive ordered the £2 option and now as i cant remember password the email with the link to reset password goes straight to spam and the link is blocked??????

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi joshuas21, please add your landline number to your community profile and I'll be ble to sort this for you.

Highlighted
joshuas21
Popular Poster

yes ive added my landline

Highlighted
joshuas21
Popular Poster

Hi ive added my landline .

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi joshuas21, I'm sorry you're having trouble getting to the bottom of this. The problem is that for some reason TalkTalk.net email addresses automatically block SSB mail as spam. I've alerted the business to this problem, but it's still happening. I'll send you the welcome and password reset mails as many times as you need. I can also if you want send it to your mobile number by text. If you'd prefer that add a mobile number to your profile. 

Highlighted
joshuas21
Popular Poster

HI yes could you send me the welcome and reset email please,   if youve already sent it i havnt recieved it and its not in spam either?  i need the email with password on as i cant access the email with the link on to change password as i cat remember it, thanks

Highlighted
joshuas21
Popular Poster

Im getting error 400 bad request in webmail, and message saying cant load messages

Highlighted
Community Team

I've resent the welcome message to your mobile by SMS. Please let me know how you get on.

Highlighted
Community Team

Hi, I've sent the welcome message to your mobile by SMS. Please let me know how you get on. 

Highlighted
Community Team

I've sent the welcome message to your mobile by SMS. Please let me know how you get on.