Online security

Get answers and information about our security products.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kaspersky or Free F-secure software.

bigkenny
Enlightened One
Message 5 of 5

I`ve been using Kaspersky Total Security software for a few years and my
license is due soon to renew. I was thinking of using my TT free SuperSafe
Boost, F-Secure instead what is the advantage or disadvantage (apart from
it being free) of changing over to this F-secure software.

Many Thanks

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi bigkenny, Gondola's reply is spot on. I hope it helps you make your choice. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 2 of 5

Hi

>Heads up that from the 1st October 2020 your SuperSafe Boost will be charged at £4 per >month,

Well that has turned the table that is news thanks for that I might just renew my software I have as used to it all and works fine

0 Likes

Gondola
Community Star
Message 3 of 5

Hi @bigkenny 

Here's the low-down on TalkTalk Online Defence (SuperSafe Boost) including a Password Manager. TalkTalk Online Defence (SuperSafe) Overview 

Password Manager 

Heads up that from the 1st October 2020 your SuperSafe Boost will be charged at £4 per month, this includes protecting yourself and your family online against viruses and malware with award-winning Online Defence antivirus by F-Secure, protecting up to 10 devices. Along with our Password Manager, which stores your passwords securely. It can create strong passwords and you can use it across all your devices.

Kaspersky is a Russian export. It's claimed to be very effective. The choice of any security software is whether you trust it to keep your devices safe.

GondolaVolunteer 2017-2022

Like below to appreciate my help . . . Mark as solved  Accept as Solution

fr8ys
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

It comes down to personal choice.

You will get some advocating one or the other.

I suggest you do an internet search and read the reviews to make a choice.

Try this link

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).