Showing results for 
Show  only  | would you rather see results for 
Did you mean: 
Need help?

Kidsafe blocking sites even though it's turned off

3 REPLIES 3
Geomation
First Timer

I'm having the same problem as a few other people, i've tried turning Kidsafe on then off again and that has not helped. i haven't turned my router off and off again yet as i'm only 2 days into the 14 day router optimisation.

hope someone can have a look at the system from their end.

Thank you

OCE_Ady
Community Team - TT Staff

Hi Geomation, please reboot your router and retest and let us know if you've still got the same problem. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Geomation
First Timer

I turned it off for over 30mins and then re-booted it. that seems to have solved the issue.

Thank you for the help, hope it hasn't interfered with the 14 day optimisation thing.

OCE_Ady
Community Team - TT Staff

That's great thanks for posting back to let us know. It won't cause you problems with optimisation.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.