cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online security

Get answers and information about our security products.

TalkTalk Security Message

Giraffe
Wise Owl
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

I am finding that quite regularly when I access Microsoft Onenote on my W11 Laptop to sort out a saved email I get a security message from TalkTalk pop up stating ' Malicious Content Detected'

I have looked at the linked notes but do not understand what is acutally causing the issue.

Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks

G

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Thanks for the update. Please let us know if you need help.

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 2 of 6

Hello Chris

Just to update you.

No further instance since our last communication. It almost looks like some sort of miracle.

On your question of attachments or hyperlinks I cannot recall but it is possible they did. 

I will come back on this if I may should the security message rear its head again.

Thanks

Message 3 of 6

Do the emails that are flagged usually have attachments and/or hyperlinks in them?

Chris

0 Likes

Giraffe
Wise Owl
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 6

Hello  Chris

I get the message regularly, but not every time I access OneNote on my Asus Windows 11 Laptop.

I use OneNote to store emails and it is when I am processing/moving an email into a folder that the  message can pop up?

I hope this helps you understand what maybe the cause?

Thanks

G

0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 6

Hi Giraffe,

Could you explain exactly what you are doing when you get the security message

Chris

0 Likes