cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Can't access live TV

Normy
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

I installed my Netgem box about a week ago. Everything seemed to be working fine, but now I can't access live TV. For example, I select Guide, then the channel, then click on Live Channel. It goes to the TV channel but I just get a black screen showing the time and "Live TV", channel icon and info and  options Record / Settings / More Info. After a few seconds this screen goes black. 

Apps work ok and the aerial lead works fine when plugged directly into the TV. So it's not a connection issue. I've reset all the channels but nothing works. I should also say that the guide screen keeps going black then coming back. Any ideas as to what's going on?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

That's good news.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes

Normy
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 4

Thanks. Turned it all on to try that and - can you believe it -  everything was working fine.

0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

Best try resetting the box.

Push the button on the side 5 times, when on, and this will reset the box so it runs through setup again.

Hope it works and let us know how you get on .

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes