cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Guide not loading

Cathcol
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 12 of 12

Guide is not loading on tv, have restarted box etc, still not uploading. 

0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 12

Hi

If the above does not help, try a Factory Reset from the Settings menu to see if this helps.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 2 of 12

Hi All, 

If you can please follow these troubleshooting steps from YouView, and let me know . and please drop me a PM with the serial number and model of your box, It will either be DN360T, DN370T or DN372T :

Some things we’d like to try before they do a factory reset:

• Remove ethernet and see if the box/Guide recovers
  • If not, remove the aerial and see if the box becomes responsive
  • Reboot the box if they haven’t already
  • If the box is briefly responsive after a reboot, try a retune via Settings

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 12

Hi All,

YouView have advised that if this issue is still affecting your box, try a Retune of the freeview channels and then see if that helps.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 4 of 12

Hi

YouView have implemented a change so please retest the guide to see if all is now ok.

Thanks

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 12

Hi

We do apologise for the current issues affecting the Guide, and YouView are investigating as a priority.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 6 of 12

The following notice is on the Service Status Dashboard (https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Service-Status-Dashboard/bd-p/service).

If the advice doesn't work then keep an eye on the status board for updates. Thank you.
We're aware some TV customers using our TalkTalk TV and TalkTalk TV Plus Boxes are currently having issues with the Guide not loading and being unresponsive.

We'd like to apologise for any inconvenience caused during this time and assure you that our engineers are working with Youview to restore this feature as a priority.

Youview have made us aware a reboot of your TV box does NOT resolve this issue. They have advised performing a Maintenance reset could be completed to resolve the issue.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes

Bferen
Visitor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 12

I have the same problem on both my boxes - dn327t

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 8 of 12

Hi @Cathcol 

Do you still need assistance ?

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 9 of 12

@Mmatt Hi,
Please start your own thread as each case is considered unique and it is easier for support to be given to one person per thread and also less confusing.
To start your thread click the Browse button, then Help With Your Service and select the appropriate category. You will then see a Blue Button "Start A Topic"
Please also note that you should only post back on that thread and not start another on the same topic as multiple posts cause delay to you and others seeking help.

Please detail the problem, your box and what straps you have taken to try and rectify this 

Thank you

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes

Mmatt
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 10 of 12

I've had the same problem for the past 2 days

0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 11 of 12

Which box do you have so we can tailor a response?

What exactly have you tried (what is the etc you refer too)?

Have you tried changing batteries, resetting the remote, disconnecting the box from the mains and restarting?

Please can you provide more information.

Thank you.

0 Likes