cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

NOW TV activation

NevTabb
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 29 of 29

Hi,

In short, this has been going on since I renewed my Fibre65 & Now TV/Sky Sports contracts back in October.
The Now TV membership was £10 for 9 months, but for some unknown reason, I couldn't activate it. This was finally resolved in December, but I was being incorrectly charged £25.
There followed more weeks of frustrating phone calls, emails and chats with repeated assurances that things had been corrected, but the price still remained at £25. On Jan 17th, I was bizarrely told that £10 was not possible.
Fearing for my sanity, I accepted a new contract that included Now/Sports at £20 for 24 months.
My account still shows £25.
(At no point have I accepted or even been offered a £25 deal)
As Chat wasn't working, I managed to leave a message for the billing department who have now got back to me with an email full of irrelevant cut & paste apologies, but which also says that they can see my £20 membership, but it hasn't been activated so here's £5.
No mention of how to resolve the issue though.
Any idea how I can activate it and finally put an end to this nonsense?

0 Likes
28 REPLIES 28

Message 21 of 29

Hi

Sorry for the delay.  There was an intermittent communication issue with the cloud servers and our vendor has resolved this, so no errors are produced when opting to send the Now activation email, however I am not seeing confirmation of an email being sent, so have raised this back to our developers to query if the email is being sent, if they can see this from their side, or if there are any account side issues that are causing this to fail.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 22 of 29

still nothing that I can see...

0 Likes

Message 23 of 29

Hi

This will usually go to your billing email address, can you check any spam or junk folders and confirm this is not in one of those.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 24 of 29

Nope. Nothing this end.

0 Likes

Message 25 of 29

Hi @NevTabb 

I've tried this again, can you check your email to see if you have an activation email.

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 26 of 29

Hi

When trying to send the activation email for Now TV, an error is produced and will not let me send this to you.

I have raised this to our developers to see why this is happening.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

NevTabb
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 27 of 29

Done 👍

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 28 of 29

Hi

Can you add your phone number or account number to your 'Community Profile' so we can locate your account.  Please do not post this information directly in the community.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips