cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Netflix

JoeM81
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

I've just received an email from Netflix to inform me that from November my set top box will no longer support the service.

Seems like a good time to leave TalkTalk.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 4

Hi

As advised, you can update to the newer TV Hub for things like Netflix and ITVX that are fully supported with the new TV Hub.

The legacy Youview boxes are around 12 years old now, and the decision by broadcasters such as Netflix and ITV to develop their app and not to include support for older devices is beyond our control.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 4

Or watch Netflix via the many other devices they support? 

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

Why?

You can always phone the loyalty team and request the new Hub. I'm assuming you have an old recordable YouView box. If so you can always keep this for recording and use the Hub for up to date apps.

Try phoning 0345 172 0088

Opening Hours can be found here - https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/How-to-contact-TalkTalk-Broadband/ta-p/2230529#

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes