cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

No sound

Tri99s
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 4 of 4

Had talktalk TV hub about a week now, every now and then there has been no sound but restarting the box kicks it back to life. Finished watching Netflix, went back to the home page to load YouTube and no sound though, nothing, TV sound still works fine through other devices. Have tried the hub with different cables in different hdmi that are working but still no sound. Picture is coming through lovely, please help. 0g and have done a reboot and factory reset also

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi, 

This is a strange issue. There is a software update rolling out in the next couple of weeks to the Android devices. We can see if this will resolve the issue for you.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Tri99s
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 2 of 4

Yeah this is the android TV box

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Hi

Is this the Android TV Hub and not the Netgem TV Box ?

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes