cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Now TV via TalkTalk

hikernick
Conversation Starter
Private Message
Message 8 of 8

I've been a TT customer for some years now. Originally I had Sky Sports via the boost, but when that expired I took up the NowTV voucher offer and switched to that. That seems to have separated my Now and TT accounts so I pay Now direct.

I notice Now is available again via TT, and what's more there's an offer current, and free Now Boost. What is the simplest way to switch back to TT? Do I just cancel my Now membership and add the Now package via TT "My Account"? Will I have to create a new NowTV account at the same time? I'm sure others must have done this.

Thanks

Nick

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Hi Nick, 

I'm sure this will help other customers reading this.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

hikernick
Conversation Starter
Private Message
Message 2 of 8

Thanks @ferguson , this was the kind of detail I was looking for. For others who might want to do this swap, this is what I found:

• Cancel your NowTV subscription any time in the last month you want to use it. It will continue to run up to and including the last day it's valid for.
  • Once it's expired, add the package via the My Account page on TT, and apply changes. You should get an email within about 10 minutes with an activation code.
  • Click the activate link in the email and you will be taken to the NowTV site. You have the option of creating a new username or (and this was another thing I was unsure about), signing in to your existing NowTV account. 
  • Once you've done one of the above, your package is now activated and you can start watching. It's extremely painless.

Now, I'm sure most of the above is included somewhere in the article @ferguson posted, but hopefully this is a simple set of steps for those wanting to make the switch. Perhaps it may help someone.

Nick

0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

You should wait until after it expires. 

Message 4 of 8

You're Welcome 🙂

Regards 

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

hikernick
Conversation Starter
Private Message
Message 5 of 8

Many thanks both. I have cancelled my membership and set a reminder to add it via TT a couple of days before it expires, assuming it will take a little while to set up. 

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 6 of 8

Hi hikernick,

The info from ferguson should help, also, remember, if you do cancel your current NOW TV option, it will not cancel until the end of the billing period, so do not add NOT TV via TalkTalk until that point.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 8