cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Obtaining a PIN

Hamtun
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 6

I have registered for ITVX but have been asked for a PIN number. I cannot ever remember  having this number. How do I get one?

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 6

Try 1234

It's the box default.

Let us know if it works

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes

Elvis1562
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 6

I don't know how to get a pin number

T Smith
0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 6

Hi

If you start your own thread (new message), we’d love to help.

We’ve found that posting in someone else’s conversation makes it harder to follow when looking for an answer.

It’s easier and quicker if we can chat with you in a single thread, if you start your own thread, that will keep our community organised and help others with a similar problem.

Check your home phone number or account number are also added to your Community Profile as that will really help us to find your details quicker.

Thanks

Karl

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Mags12411
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 6

This is happening to me too - I have paired with my mobile but they still keep asking for a pin.  PLEASE HELP

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 6

Hi

the app on the box should ask you to go to itv.com in a browser and enter a pairing code to register. Did this happen?

Karl

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes