cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

TV Guide not showing all channels but can select channel manually

charlesiw
Visitor
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 5

My TV Guide is not showing all my Freeview channels. I have re-tuned my box, checked my aerial, etc but nothing seems to make a difference. However I can select channel 1 (BBC1) from the remote and it will change to that but I get not programme details, can't see what's coming next, and it says "programme locked" or similar. 

My box is Netgem N7950-T2C-8-AB2. From looking in the community it seems that resetting the box may help but I'm not sure how to do this and whether a PIN is needed. 

I hope someone can help with this. Thanks

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi

Did you check the batteries in the remote ?

Also, power off the box at the mains for 5 minutes.

If still having issues, the box may need to be replaced.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 5

Have you checked the remote batteries?

If so then the reset is the only thing that should work.

Try again and if still nothing works then post back and support staff will advise further.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes

Message 3 of 5

Thank you for you response 🙂

I carried out the reset yesterday and it all seemed to work ok, but today things are not so good!

The guide now appears OK but my box is stuck on the True Channel and I can't select anything from the guide to watch, or access BBC iPlayer or ITVx or even pause the True Crime Channel!

Would be grateful if there are any other suggestions to try other than another box reset.

TIA

0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

No pin required.

To reset the box, press the button on the left hand side of the box 5 times in succession.

Let us know how you get on.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes