cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

TV Hub Sound Out of Sync

Tshirttan408
First Timer
Private Message
Message 9 of 9

Hi

We got our TV hub 3 weeks ago. Every now and then the sound falls out of sync with the picture. Turning them box on and off again resolves the issue. 

Firmware is up to date. Didn't have this issue with our old talk talk box.

8 REPLIES 8

Message 1 of 9

Hi

If you start your own thread (new message), we’d love to help.

We’ve found that posting in someone else’s conversation makes it harder to follow when looking for an answer.

It’s easier and quicker if we can chat with you in a single thread, if you start your own thread, that will keep our community organised and help others with a similar problem.

Check your home phone number or account number are also added to your Community Profile as that will really help us to find your details quicker.

Thanks

Karl

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 9

We are so disappointed in this shockingly bad tv hub and now our WiFi is playing up too. Only just joined and it all went from bad to worse after the cooling off period of 14 days. Never will I ever recommend TalkTalk products they’re 🚽… we have issues with the replacement too and remotes have a  fit and don’t work as they should…would we recommend TalkTalk, NOPE…

0 Likes

Message 3 of 9

Hi

If you start your own thread (new message), we’d love to help.

We’ve found that posting in someone else’s conversation makes it harder to follow when looking for an answer.

It’s easier and quicker if we can chat with you in a single thread, if you start your own thread, that will keep our community organised and help others with a similar problem.

Check your home phone number or account number are also added to your Community Profile as that will really help us to find your details quicker.

Thanks

Karl

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Liam007
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 9

I am having the exact same problem - have had the new talk talk box for 3 weeks and have spend at least 2 hours trying to explain what the issue is and have also reset =- turned off and on and am now doing this very regularly to watch a program. I was hoping to find a response saying it was fixed elsewhere - but doesn't look like it has been fixed anywhere - so I think the next step is to change supplier

0 Likes

Message 5 of 9

Hi

Is this affecting live TV or an on demand player.  Is this on a specific channel, have you changed channel and tested on another etc.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

EndDogMeatTrade
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 9

Hi I have been having exactly the same problem. I ordered the new box to be able to receive ITVX just before Christmas but straight away started this sync problem. So I went through all the time consuming tests and checks with an engineer who finally decided the box was faulty. They sent me a new one just in time for Christmas and low and behold this one is doing exactly the same thing! I personally think it is a fault of the box. The tests are so long winded and just don't work. I've done everything - reset, restart, fiddled with this and that. After the box has been on for a while starts the sync with the mouth problem yet again and we shouldn't have to keep turning off and on to correct it as we are missing part of the show we are watching. It is getting ridiculous  

0 Likes

MrsD13
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 9

Hi Ihave the same problem, but a bit scared to do a factory reset unless I know this actually worked. Has anyone else actually done this with success, thanks

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 8 of 9

Hi

Try a factory reset of the box and set this up and see if the issue persists.

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes