cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

TV Hub issues

levans55
Popular Poster
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 5

I have recently received a new TV Hub box but am experiencing the following issues:

'For Development' is displayed on the top right of the screen

ITVX is displaying in a small window and not the whole screen

I have set up the catch-up channels BBC iplayer, ITVX etc and they work for a couple of times but then fail to load, just sit at the 'Loading' message.  If you power off the box by holding down the power key for 5 seconds they start working again but then eventually fail to load again.

I have powered off the router and carried out a factory reset but the problems still occur.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi @levans55 

Thanks for confirming.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 5

That's great.

Any more problems let us know.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes

Message 3 of 5

Thanks, software update has resolved the 'For Development' and ITVX issues. Hopefully the 'not loading' issue will have been resolved as well.

0 Likes

fr8ys
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

The for development issue has now been fixed and can be implemented by going to settings and searching for and installing the update.

Please let us know how you get on and if it resolves your other issues too.

Thank you.

Please remember to mark Solved Posts with Best Answer. Doing so helps other customers and saves TalkTalk's Support Team time by only looking at unsolved topics. Thanks, Steve (a fellow customer).
0 Likes