cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

TV SYNC WITH TV HUB

hansam
Popular Poster
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 11 of 11

TV hub will not turn on until I turn on TV, with the yourview box, TV turned on and off with one remote. Any solutions? 

0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10

Message 1 of 11

Hi

Glad I was able to help.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

hansam
Popular Poster
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 11

Thank you, those instructions have worked

0 Likes

Message 3 of 11

Hi

The left powerbutton will turn on TV, then press right powerbutton to turn on Hub.  Press the source button in the middle of the two powerbuttons to make sure the correct HDMI channel is selected as some TV's do not automatically start on the correct source channel.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

hansam
Popular Poster
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 11

That should read 'TV key on LEFT side, at the very top of remote, not right side.

0 Likes

hansam
Popular Poster
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 11

where does it say TALK TALK for the hub? my remote does look like that, I went in to Remotes and Accessories but the only option I see is  one for blue tooth connection, the other  is TALK TALK  connection.

I did try clicking on the TV key (right side at top) before the on key for the hub, this turned on the TV, but then got a blank screen, so I turned off at mains, this reset, but then still had to use TV remote to turn on TV, then Hub remote.

0 Likes

Message 6 of 11

Hi

OK, the HUB remote should have 2 buttons at the top, one for TV and one marked TalkTalk for the Hub.

If you go to the settings, then scroll down to Remotes and Accessories, then select the remote, you should be able to pair the remote with a TV.

The HUB remote should look like the below :

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

hansam
Popular Poster
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 11

Hub

0 Likes

Message 8 of 11

Hi

Do you have the TV Hub or the Netgem box ?

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Message 9 of 11

The hub remote does operate volume and on/off for TV, but, the TV remote is needed to switch on TV when hub has been off for 4 hours or more. Anyone else have that problem?

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 10 of 11

Hi

The remote can pair with most TV's so that the remote for the TV Hub will operate the TV on/Of and volume functions.

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes