cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

TV light not lit up. Unable to use Apps on TV

Redtilimdead
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 8

Over the last week or so we have developed an issue with our TV and using any Apps.  The router does not have the TV lit up and the TV keeps saying it is disconnected from the internet.  We have reset the router, reset the TV and are at a loss.  

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Hi

do you connect the TV Box direct to the router with a cable or do you connect the TV box to the powerline adapters ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Redtilimdead
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 8

OK, I am still having issues with the TV losing internet whether this is wired on wifi.   I was sent a new router to replace the old one and even got talked into upgrading to a faster fibre package to no avail.   Every night the TV loses connection.  I have been complaining online almost daily and getting nowhere fast.   

0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

Hi @Redtilimdead 

The router you have is old, so I've a new router on the way to see if this helps.

We can then see if this improves the connection to the TV HUB.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 8

OK, make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk phone number and/or account number are complete on your community profile (click here) so that the support team can link your forum identity with your account and then wait for them to respond.

0 Likes

Redtilimdead
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 8

Now getting error code YVM105

0 Likes

Redtilimdead
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 8

We have a 4k TalkTalk box.

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 8

Do you mean TalkTalk TV box? If so, which model?

0 Likes