cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

TalkTalk Youview DN372T TV Box will not connect to internet - no guide, internet-based TV or apps a

Purple_Cat
Participant
Private Message
Message 2 of 2

My Youview Huawei DN372T TV Box will no longer connect to the router (can only do so via cable), 2 cables were tried - no connection. Cables work with a laptop. Engineer called and tested box and cables - said box was failing and would recommend a newer box (no recording required). The visit was Monday 14th Aug. I later recieved an email from TalkTalk saying 'the engineer has resolved the issue' - it hasn't been resolved as I'm still awaiting a replacement box. As I pay for TV as part of the combined package not having access to what is being paid for is annoying. 

Please can this be resolved before long or I will have to either disconnect the tv package from what is being paid for or I will simply go elsewhere with another provider.

Claire Williamson

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 2

Hi

TalkTalk no longer provide the legacy youview boxes, and stopped issuing these about 3 years ago.

There is a new 4K TV box available and you may be eligible for this.  If out of contract, you will need to renew the contract, there is also a fee of £5 per month to cover the box rental.

If this is something you are interested in, call our Customer Teams and they can add this to your package for you.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes