cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

Useless 4k TV box

john2190
Participant
Private Message
Message 4 of 4

I really don't know why I'm still with this useless, awful provider. When I first joined in 2021 they gave me this TV box as part of the broadband package and that was virtually unusable - very laggy and poor performance so I took it out and didn't bother.

Now I've upgraded with a new contract and they sent me this updated 4k netgem box and it seemed reasonably snappy until I noticed the sound with this box keeps cutting out whenever I watch any live tv channel. I tried BBC iPlayer as well and the same issue, the sound keeps coming and going. 

I despise talktalk and my fault for even giving this useless s*ite another chance. 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

john2190
Participant
Private Message
Message 2 of 4

Thanks, will give this a shot

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 4

Hi

Try another HDMI cable and make sure this is seated correctly at both ends, you can also try another HDMI port on the TV.

If this has been tested and the issue continues, reset the box by pressing the button on the side 5 times.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes