cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Support

For help with your TalkTalk TV box, channels and apps.

TV not activating

ben_flugel
Team Player
Private Message
Message 41 of 41

I signed up to Fibre 900 which went live on 25th Sept. I also added tv and Now TV entertainment.

I've been unable to activate Now and the TV add on shows as inactive on my account. 

Numerous attempts have been made to rectify this but still nothing. 

I've Sept a combined total of 6 hours on the chat service and nobody is able to help. I'm hoping someone here can please? 

0 Likes
40 REPLIES 40

Message 1 of 41

Hi

OK, thanks for letting me know.

Regards,

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

ben_flugel
Team Player
Private Message
Message 2 of 41

Hi Karl, 

Don't worry about the Cinema add on via Talk Talk. The Boost add on never actually got fixed and I just subscribed to it directly with Now. I shall do the same with Cinema. 

0 Likes

Message 3 of 41

Hi

this was a back end order related to ceasing the entertainment boost to allow this to be restarted for activation of the now tv boost.

I've raised a request asking if the open order can be moved to completed.

Karl

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

ben_flugel
Team Player
Private Message
Message 4 of 41

Thanks Karl. 

Does it say what the order on the 30th is? I tried the Cinema pass on 31st then again yesterday. Nothing on 30th.

Still not showing as added this morning. 

0 Likes

Message 5 of 41

Hi

I can see the note on your account regarding the boost, so looks like it has gone through, but there is an open order on your account from 30th, so this will be queued waiting for that order to complete.  As soon as that order is complete, it should add this on.

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

ben_flugel
Team Player
Private Message
Message 6 of 41

1000050168.png

 That's done. 

0 Likes

Message 7 of 41

Hi

I'm not showing the cinema option on your account, can you try adding this again via My Account and see if this will go through.

Karl

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

ben_flugel
Team Player
Private Message
Message 8 of 41

Hi Karl.

The complaints team resolved my Boost issue but I've added the Now Cinema option at £4.99 a month. It said it had gone through but I've received no email confirmation and can't see Cinema as activated on my Now account. Can you assist please? 

0 Likes

ben_flugel
Team Player
Private Message
Message 9 of 41

Thank you Karl. 

And thanks for all your assistance so far. 

0 Likes

Message 10 of 41

Hi Ben

I can see this has been passed to one of our complaints team who has arranged a follow up call back for you, As this is now being dealt with by them, I have to step back and allow them to take over, but the notes from then indicate they have raised a support ticket to our vendors for this, and I can see the Now TV product is not as yet showing on the platform, so they are still waiting on the vendor to add this.  I've sent a follow up email to the support teams to see if I can give them a nudge.

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

ben_flugel
Team Player
Private Message
Message 11 of 41

Any news please Karl? 

0 Likes

Message 12 of 41

Hi

I've emailed for an update from our Teams, and am jut waiting on a reply.

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

ben_flugel
Team Player
Private Message
Message 13 of 41

Hi Karl, 

Is there any eta on this?

It's been over 3 weeks for me now and it might be better for me to just cancel the talk talk tv service and go to Now directly, if this is going to take a while to fix. 

0 Likes

Message 14 of 41

Hi

I've had a reply to my emails from yesterday, the Teams have raised a second incident as they have identified a few other accounts similar to yours, where the Now package has gone active with NOW TV and on our accounts system but bot showing on the cloud platform.

They have raised this also to our development teams and are working towards a resolution.  I'm awaiting updates to see what the next steps will be.

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

ben_flugel
Team Player
Private Message
Message 15 of 41

Thanks for continuing to try and get this resolved Karl. 

I've checked on Now this morning and no change, Boost still not showing as active. 

0 Likes

Message 16 of 41

Hi

Sorry for the delay, I've not had a reply to my Emails today, so I've gone via another route and just emailed another Team to check this for me.

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

ben_flugel
Team Player
Private Message
Message 17 of 41

Morning Karl.

I've checked in again today on Now and still only showing the Entertainment pack, not the Boost.

Presumably there is something else going on?

Thanks

0 Likes

ben_flugel
Team Player
Private Message
Message 18 of 41

Thank you Karl. Hopefully not too much longer now.

0 Likes

Message 19 of 41

Hi Ben

I've emailed our Billing operations manager - who raised the ticket to our vendor for me, to chase for an update.  They are usually quick, so not sure if there is another issue causing a delay.

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

ben_flugel
Team Player
Private Message
Message 20 of 41

Thanks for keeping on this Karl. 

Sorry for being a pain but I still don't see any changes on Now. Do you know how long it's likely to take for it to all match up and be sorted please? 

0 Likes