cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Call boast on full fibre still not correct!

Dave.S1
Conversation Starter
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 24 of 24

Rather frustrated with Talk Talk customer service or lack of it, since my Aug bill, it is still not correct. I have spoken to 6 different advisors so far, but it seems that nobody can sort my bill to show the correct agreed amount. Something that should be such an easy thing to do is taking such a long time to get sorted. How difficult can this be! 

Advised today to call tomorrow so more time and effort on myside to get this sorted, surely one of the advisors could ask somebody from the right department to call me back and get this sorted once and for all? Or, do you have to speak to somebody in cancellations to say that's it, then no doubt they will try and charge an early cancellation fee!

Dave

0 Likes
23 REPLIES 23

Message 1 of 24

Hi Dave.S1

The boost has come off the account and credits have been raised to remove the charge.

Sorry again. 

0 Likes

Message 2 of 24

Hi Arne,

Just to let you know and all on here that this issue has not been resolved, thought it was last month, dispite everyone saying it is now resolved, this month bill is still higher than what was agreed to. I have even tried to cancel the call boast option talking to the support desk yesterday afternoon, but on chcking my account tonight, even that isn't showing on my account. I have had to do this myself tonight and wonder if it will go through

To say that this is still an issue for over 6 months is absolutely crazy,

Regards

Dave

0 Likes

Message 3 of 24

Sorry its obviously a more complicated issue than first thought.     

0 Likes

Dave.S1
Conversation Starter
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 24

Nearly another month has gone by and still no update from anybody @Arne-TalkTalk have you had any reply yet?

0 Likes

Dave.S1
Conversation Starter
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 24

Still not correct

Checked on my account again and still not correct, can somebody get this sorted? or is it mission impossible!! Seems like it....

Come on Talk Talk this is stupid

0 Likes

Dave.S1
Conversation Starter
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 24

Morning Arne,

I know that you are trying to get this sorted and hopefully still trying? On checking my account again, it is still showing the incorrect price.... it appears like nobody can be bothered to get this sorted out. What is the issue, how difficult can it be to get the call package price correct? 

Finding this totally bonkers now. Not at yourself or your guys on here as unfortunately you do get the brunt of it, but whomever in the accounts or billing. I wonder if I was underpaying my bill each month, your legal team would already be on the case to me.

Will this ever get sorted?

Dave

0 Likes

Message 7 of 24

Sorry that this is still ongoing.  A credit has been raised for the overcharge.

0 Likes

Dave.S1
Conversation Starter
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 24

Hi Arne,

I have waited to see if anything has happened or changed on my account, on checking again last week and today, ever hopeful (not really) that this is now corrected, still not. Yet another month goes by and still not correct and overcharged again. Can somebody please get this sorted?

Thanks and disgruntled

Dave

0 Likes

Message 9 of 24

Thanks Arne,

Fingers crossed they will get this finally sorted!

Regards

Dave

0 Likes

Message 10 of 24

The technical reason I've been given is that your line identifier and account don't match up???   I don't know what that means either, but someone is looking at it. 

0 Likes

Message 11 of 24

Hi Arne,

Thanks for the update, appreciated and know it isn't your fault but cannot believe how long this is taking to get sorted!

Regards

Dave

0 Likes

Message 12 of 24
0 Likes

Message 14 of 24

I'll re-escalate this for you, @Dave.S1.

Staff will reply after the weekend. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Dave.S1
Conversation Starter
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 15 of 24

Hi Arne,

Just wondering if you have managed to get anywhere with this one?

Many thanks

Dave

0 Likes

Message 16 of 24

Thanks Arne.

Appreciate any thing that you can do.

Regards

Dave

0 Likes

Message 18 of 24

@Dave.S1, you may not get a response from staff to the PM, as they usually don't pick them up unless they have specifically asked you to use that method.

Let us know on here if you need further help. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 19 of 24

Hi Arne,

Thanks, have sent a PM to you 

Dave

0 Likes

Message 20 of 24

Can you specifically tell me what part of the bill is wrong, the complaint appears to be about the 3 months free that wasn't applied, this has been credited as part of the resolution. 

0 Likes