cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Cancel my contract

Davidbusby
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 5

I have just paid £135 outstanding balance my contract ends inFebruary I do not wish to get reconnected as I have not used talk talk broadband for about four months I wish to end the contract as I've had problems and you have not sorted them that is why there is a late payment I am now with another provider I do not wish to hear from you again yours David Busby

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5

Hi Zobolayi

We prefer cancellations to be done via Phone , they cant be done via email , Sorry. 

You can try our Live chat faciality How to contact TalkTalk Broadband - TalkTalk Help & Support 

Regards

0 Likes

Zobolayi
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 5

Is there a process to cancel my contract via email? I am not currently in the UK and unsure when I will return

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 5

Hi Davidbusby Sorry that you are having problems

Best option would be to call the loyalty team on 03451720088 They will be able to sort this out.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused 

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

@Davidbusby, instructions are here for how to cancel:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Cancel-your-TalkTalk-service/ta-p/2204737

Phone lines will be open from Tuesday, 9am.

I'll move this to the billing section for you. 

Staff will need you to have completed your Personal Information in the profile area if you need further help. 

If you don't follow the correct processes, your contract will keep rolling on at full price after the end of the minimum term. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes