Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot access my account

minorman
Team Player
Message 6 of 6
I have tried to access my talktalk account to check when my contract ends as advised elsewhere  but when I do, I get the following message.

The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator.

Your support ID is: 1286294400293634550

Any ideas or should I just use a bigger hammer !

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6
0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

Glad to hear it, but you don't see this in My Account? With your own date, obviously!

Screenshot 2019-02-06 at 15.15.33_contract end.png

0 Likes

Message 3 of 6

Problem solved ( I think ) .  TalkTalk website did not like the version of chrome I am using.  I used an avast web browser and I now have access to my account.  Another trick to force me to upgrade my machine !!!!!!!!

When I looked at my latest bill though it did not indicate anything I could see that shows when my current contract ends. I had to use the chat feature to get help with the information I needed.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 6

I did manage to log in when I first joined TalkTalk but not regularly since then. I have tried occasionally over the last few months but failed with the error messages I put on here -- I have been too busy elsewhere to follow the matter up until now.  As I said, I would like to find out when my contract ends.  I have also tried a couple of times today to use "Live chat" but that rejects me as well.  Fortunately my broadband works and TalkTalk are still charging me !!!

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 5 of 6

Just to confirm, you are unable to login to My Account? But you were able to previously? Subject to that I have flagged this up to the support team for you, if you haven't done so already make sure that your personal details including TalkTalk landline number are complete on your community profile here so that they can link your forum identity with your account and then give them a day or two to respond.

0 Likes