cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Trying to cancel Netflix

Charlie2010
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 8 of 8

I contacted talktalk to cancel my netflix i believe in august and was offered a new contract and to have Netflix removed. I agreed to this and i thought all would be well. Next bill Netflix still hadnt been removed and i was again charged for it. I recontacted talktalk to be told it would now be removed and given a credit on the next bill. I even had an email around 2nd Oct  apologising and another to say Netflix bundle removed and this would appear on my next bill. Just had the latest bill in and im still being charged. I contact talktalk a third time on the chat and spent an hour being transferred to numerous deptartments to be told i needed to re contract to have this removed. I had only just recontracted. They eventually said there was an issue removing it and i would be refunded eventually and i needed to contact them again in 7 days to check. I need this sorted asap and appear not to be able to cancel this. I can not afford it and they are causing me to go into debt. I have no idea whether it will be sorted this time but i have my doubts and why do i need to do the chasing when i have asked 3 times now to hsve it cancelled. Can anyone help as no idea ehat else to do. 

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Hi Charlie2010

it looks like the issue is still ongoing as Netflix is still showing as active. the charge on the last bill was removed, once netflix is finally removed we will refund the overpayments. 

I have logged this again as a fault.

0 Likes

Message 2 of 8

Thanks I have just had an email to say netflix bundle has been removed. Its the same email i had 2nd oct and it wasnt cancelled then. This was in response to my Aug/sept chat online to get it removed and i was recontracted to make this happen but clearly didnt. So i believe i have paid 2 months now since i originally asked for it to be cancelled. I have no email to say when i will be reinbursed this money. With money tight this should be a priority. Any ideas on this? 

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 8

I'll re-escalate this for you, @Charlie2010.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

Charlie2010
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 5 of 8

Anymore news on an update? Still not heard anything from Talktalk 5 days on as to whether its cancelled? 

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 6 of 8

Hi @Charlie2010

Sorry that you are having problems.

I can see the order top remove Netflix is stuck waiting to complete, so I have logged this as a fault to get this moved to completed this should stop you being billed. 

I will update you when I get a response.

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 8

The billing system appears to be going from bad to worse, @Charlie2010.

So many functions in My Account don't work, and then there are basically faults with the billing. 

Staff are not on here every day but your post is in the queue for attention. 

Hopefully all excess payments will be reimbursed asap.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.