cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Confirm Fixed Price Plus Contract - Confused by email & info in MyAccount

Southcoast2
Popular Poster
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 5

Hi
Please could someone confirm that my new contract is 24 mths Fixed Price Plus ie no increases of any kind until 2026 (NO cpi+increases in April) Did over the phone via retentions

MyAccount contract says - Fibre 35 base plan (no reference to FixedP+)

Confirmation email "Your Contract Documents" attachment says Fibre 35 base Plan (no reference to FixedP+)

Confirmation email 2 "Your Account has been updated" attachment says Fibre 35 base Plan

This email mentions Discount - Fixed Price Plus - 24M - Fibre 35 (not in attachment/contract details) and further down the page says "monthly price of broadband will rise in April each year by the rate of inflation plus etc etc"

Likely that 'the system' is not very nuanced, but would like some reassurance please

PS If you are not Talktalk staff, please can you supply email address to query - not phone number, I already took new contract out on phone & would like it confirmed in writing & pref to deal with a human, not a bot😊

Thanks

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4

Message 2 of 5

Thanks Arne, much appreciated

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 5

Hi Southcoast2

I can confirm that you are on a fixed price plus contract as of your renewal at 20 Feb 2024. 

Regards

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 5

The TalkTalk support team will be back online from Monday and will be able to check and confirm the details of your new contract. 

0 Likes