cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Contract Renewal Prices

Subscriber201
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 4

Hi,

My contract is due to expire on 18\01\24.

I received an E-mail reminder on 14\12 \23 with an option to renew with a matching 2 year contract for £29.00 a month or remain with my current service which will automatically change to £33.65 a month.

I have just looked at my account dashboard and the offer there is a 2 year contract at £35.95 a month.

My question is why should I take another 2 year contract which is more expensive than being out of contract and why is the renew option on my dashboard £35.95 and not £29.00 as stated in the e-mail sent to me.

Another question- Why is this the only way I can find that talk talk can be contacted (no phone number or live chat)

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 1 of 4

Subscriber201

Sorry that you are having problems

Best option would be to call the loyalty team on 03451720088 They will be able to see what options are available

Sorry for any inconvenience caused 

0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 4

You should still be able to take up the renewal offer in the email by calling the number given there. 

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

If you pop "contact" into the forum search engine it will come up with the Chat links, opening hours and phone number:

03451 720088

Use these to renew. Don't click on either the email options or My Account offers and upgrades - they tend to sneak in extras that you might not want, @Subscriber201.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes