cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Contract documents

Andyf3
Chatterbox
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 8

Hi everyone, 

on 19 September I received an email detailing the contract confirmation of my new service to take place in our new home to start on the 3 October. We moved on  30 September and waited a few days, then a few more, then resigned ourselves to the dreaded Helpine. In short, after many hours they made me take a new contract. I intend to complain to OFCOM if nothing happens, they’ve said they’ll call but last time they never did. What’s the best thing to do please?

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 2 of 8

The only service I have cancelled is the one to our old house. The new service is detailed on the attached file. I received a call from talktalk today and hopefully it might be sorted but they cannot provide a service until 17 October. 

93A44F33-4BD4-4ACD-BE6E-AE159A3318E9.png
0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

Hi Andyf3

There is a cease on your original account, but I cant find a new account, did you decide to cancel everything? 

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 8

@Andyf3, so that's the contract that was meant to start 3rd October? I hope they were applying it to the new address....

Have you signed into My Account recently to see what is going on in there?

When is your next bill due to arrive?

And no further documentation received for the more recent "new contract"?

Normally contracts start the same day... and does your new home already have Full Fibre installed?

If not, that all needs setting up.

I'll move this to the billing section of the forum because the contracts need checking before anything else can be sorted.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 5 of 8

This is the agreement 

A2BFDF48-00B4-4E79-8DD7-F3E9E449B30B.png
0 Likes

Message 6 of 8

Hi and thanks for reply. I’m hopelessly lost in terms of who dealt with my problems, all I know is that I received a contract that was not delivered. I would have paid the £60 if I had to. Originally I wanted to keep my landline so informed TalkTalk that I was leaving. It transpired that I could not find a suitable service anywhere else. TalkTalk wrote to me advising that I could change my mind so I did. 

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 8

If you take out the new contract when you use the Home Move team, you are spared their £60 fee, @Andyf3.

Otherwise it's not waived. Would you prefer to pay the fee?

Did you actually use the Home Move team?

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes