Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fibre 65 Charges incorrect

calliec21
Popular Poster
Message 6 of 6

I upgraded to Fibre 65 at the end of June, the offer included the SuperSafe boost and the unlimited calls boost. Neither of these were added to my account, so in a previous thread in July I requested that these be added as per the offer.

On receiving the bill I notice am am being charged extra for these; they should be included in the upgrade price I was offered.

I posted a further thread about this a few days ago which has apparently been deleted by Gliwmaeden2 today as a duplicate thread and a resolved issue. It's neither of these, I've not had a reply or a resolution.

I trust this can be resolved as soon as possible.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 1 of 6

Hi @calliec21

I will look into this for you and get back to you. 

Regards

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 2 of 6

Yes, I was muddling the months when I read the July thread, @calliec21, posted on the 5th and apparently resolved on the 12th, so similar days of the month to your recent September post.

This will be reached sooner if we don't post further till staff reply, and hopefully it really is in the queue this time.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

calliec21
Popular Poster
Message 3 of 6

I wrote that everything was sorted on the 12th July - that was regarding the first problems we've had with this upgrade.

Then I started a new thread about a week ago - referring to the old thread - regarding yet more problems with this upgrade.

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 4 of 6

@calliec21, I escalated a thread on 10th September, which I removed today as you posted on 12th July that everything was sorted!

It does become quite hard to follow as you referred to that thread in your more recent post, @calliec21 !

If the current thread is not reached tomorrow, it will be next week before you get a reply. Sorry for the confusion. 

I suspect that the one you posted on 7th September had been missed anyway - the escalation tool is not functioning very reliably at the moment. Hopefully this thread will have more success and be reached in the workflow soon!

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

ferguson
Community Star
Message 5 of 6

OK, but you did say previously:

@calliec21 wrote:

All sorted now, thank you Arne for your help.

He will of course look at this again for you.