Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help

Jamsy05
First Timer
Message 5 of 5

im really upset I already was on fiber 150 and I had the option to recontract with you again with a option to choose between echo dot or a ring doorbell! I haven't received anything at all please can anyone help? I am being told on the phone I can't have it now even tho it should be on record as I was given the choice in my offers section of my account that your own company offered... I even have an old phone call months back requesting about this and other problems the lady on the phone assured me I was to wait no longer than 30 days for email to choose then another one with a code  ive had people sadly pass away while all this has gone on and I have only just had the time to get things sorted out I really was relying on the ring doorbell for my ill granddad. This is just added stress that talktalk have given I hope this can be fixed as I'm disappointed at how I am being treated considering I didn't need to re-contract plus the ring doorbell is worth over £150 so I've been robbed

Jamsy05
4 REPLIES 4

Message 1 of 5
0 Likes

Jamsy05
First Timer
Message 2 of 5

I really appreciate your help I wanted the ring door bell for my grandad so he can see who is at the door without having to struggle getting to it 

Jamsy05
0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 3 of 5

Hi @Jamsy05

I can escalate this for you.

What product would your have chosen? 

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 4 of 5

Sorry to hear about this difficult time, @Jamsy05.

Staff will be back on here from Monday. Please look out for their reply. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes