cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

How to Discuss My Bill?

Wanderingfree
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 8 of 8

I need to discuss my bill (to ensure an overpayment last month will be credited this month), but can't see the Chat facility anywhere on the site.
Please could someone point me in the right direction, or alternatively advise if there's a dedicated number for account queries?
Many thanks

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

As mentioned to the OP in my original reply!

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 2 of 8

@Wanderingfree wrote:

I'd already found that page, but it didn't take me to the Chat icon which is what I really wanted to find.  

Most likely some form of pop-up/ad blocking in your browser preventing the chat button from being displayed on the page.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 8

Thanks for responding.  I'd already found that page, but it didn't take me to the Chat icon which is what I really wanted to find.  Query now resolved, though.🙂

Message 5 of 8

That's exactly the question to which I needed an answer.🙂 
Many thanks for responding.

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 6 of 8

Hi @Wanderingfree 

Thanks for your post. 

I presume this is to do with the calls boost being removed after the bill was produced.  The advanced amount paid will be credited back on next months bill. 

Regards

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 8

The forum search engine has a lot of useful information, @Wanderingfree, for future reference. 

Just putting "contact" in brings up this page, including full details of opening hours. 

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/How-to-contact-TalkTalk-Broadband/ta-p/2230529

If you have trouble getting Chat to work, disable ad blockers, enable pop ups or try another browser. 

Staff on here will be back after the weekend, if you need further help. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes