cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

No connection

chelsealou17
Popular Poster
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 21 of 21

Hello I moved to a different property in March talktalk have never been able to connect me to in september I went thro cedr but they kept changing the timelines with no results I was offered a settlement that I accepted which again they havnt stuck to I finally left them on the 8th of december to then get a message on cedr to say my compensation with be paid by bacs and will recieve it within 7 days and again they havnt stuck to that just wondering if anyone knows what I do now as it's been going on 9 month with false messages all the time thank you 

Chelsea hill
0 Likes
20 REPLIES 20

chelsealou17
Popular Poster
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 21

Hello so I recieved the compensation on my account on friday wouldnt let me withdraw as said this request was already made which is showing on my account as a bacs payment the adr team said they will check in today but have said the compliance is complete and the case is now closed how long will it take to recieve this money in my bank or how do I know that am actually getting it 

Chelsea hill
0 Likes

Message 3 of 21

The compensation will be going through when the management team return, as they need to authorize it.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 21

Staff will not be back on here before Tuesday, @chelsealou17.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

chelsealou17
Popular Poster
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 21

Hello I just really want confirmation that the compensation is actually going through as friday the 5th jan will be 30 days but after nothing but false promises and no internet connected since march I just need this done with as I went throught cedr back in september and the adr team are the 1s that offered a settlement but dont seem to be getting anywere still so could do with knowing what options to take on the 5th as am not holding my breath on receiving the settlement thank you

Chelsea hill
0 Likes

Message 6 of 21

Hi chelsealou17

Sorry for the delay, 

I've raised this to the higher management team , and I am waiting for their reply. 

Probably wont be till the new year now, Sorry again. 

0 Likes

Message 7 of 21

Hello is there an update 

Chelsea hill
0 Likes

Message 8 of 21

Okay thank you 

Chelsea hill
0 Likes

Message 9 of 21

Let me look into that I can see the notes about the CISAS complaint

0 Likes

Message 10 of 21

Ino I'm trying to find out about the compensation that was finalized for a bacs payment to my bank with is a very large sum that is through cedr

Chelsea hill
0 Likes

Message 11 of 21

The credit given was £66.81, you had an outstanding balance of £26 so the credit cleared that bill and the rest was sent back to you. 

0 Likes

Message 12 of 21

I recieved a £40.81 on the 7th december that's all I have recieved from talktalk 

Chelsea hill
0 Likes

Message 13 of 21

I havnt recieved any payment in my bank how do I check what bank details use have for me 

Chelsea hill
0 Likes

Message 15 of 21

So when will I be recieving it as on cedr the talktalk person on the case said I was recieving it in 7days on the 6th of december they posted that 

Chelsea hill
0 Likes

Message 16 of 21

Hi chelsealou17

The refund was processed on the the 4th December. 

0 Likes

chelsealou17
Popular Poster
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 17 of 21

Update confirmed 

Chelsea hill
0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 18 of 21

Hi @chelsealou17 

Thanks for your post

I can look into this but first, can you please update your community profile to include:

Name

Telephone number or account number.

Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Regards

0 Likes

chelsealou17
Popular Poster
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 19 of 21

I complained to talktalk and they were know help so I thought I could get it resolved through cedr but they havnt been much help just keep adding longer time frames I just want to know at this point if they have actually finalized the compensation and when I will actually recieve it as they said 7 days and that was obviously another false statement from talktalk I just want to be done with talktalk 

Chelsea hill
0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 20 of 21

Not quite clear in your message whether it's CEDR itself that you are complaining about,  or Talktalk, @chelsealou17.

I'll move this to the billing section for staff to look into it.

Make sure that your community forum profile details are complete. 

Staff reply during the week. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes