cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

October Bill Overcharge

Riavarma92
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 2

I’m looking for help to query an overcharge on my month bill and to ask for my October bill to be changed to reflect this please. .

In my October statement, I am being charged more than normal. In the statement it says that this is due to a late payment. My payments are due on the 4th of each month. 

In September, my bank record shows that I paid my Talk Talk bill on the 1st of September and it isn’t not yet the 4th of October, so why do I have a late payment charge? 

Please could you look into this and let me know. 

Thank you. 

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 1 of 2

@Riavarma92,

What method do you normally use to pay?

Did you get the notice about recurring card payments not functioning for a couple of months? That period has now been extended, so if you were affected by it, you will need to pay one off payments until further notice or set up a direct debit. 

Please confirm which method you use.

1000005022.jpg

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/waystopay

I will move this to the billing section of the forum.  Staff will not be here before Monday at the earliest. 

The bill items cannot be changed this month, because once it's made up it's fixed, like a printed bill. Any changes made now will be reflected in the details of the next bill.

If they catch this in time, however, the charge should waived, if it wasn't correct.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes