Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Received equipment charge; can I still send it back?

gmwatts
Team Player
Message 7 of 7

Hi there 

Since leaving talktalk a lot has gone on and I'd forgotten to send my equipment back. Today I noticed there was a £100 charge for the equipment.

Will this charge be removed if I send the equipment back now?

Thank you for your help.

Just trying to fix problems and geek out.
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Message 1 of 7

I'll re-escalate this thread for you, @gmwatts.

However the billing board is very short staffed just now. It could take a few days yet to get a reply. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

gmwatts
Team Player
Message 2 of 7

Hi again, I haven't seen anything to into my account or any refund yet, would you be able to chase it up? Thanks

0 Likes

Message 3 of 7

Hi gmwatts, thanks for confirming security. I've checked your account and the return of the box isn't yet showing. It can take a while to be processed and then added to the system. Please post back on Tuesday as it will then have been a week and should have been added to the account for you by then, if not I can chase it for you. 

Ady

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 7

Hi @gmwatts,

Apologies for the delay.

We can check if the router has been returns, have sent you a PM to take some details. 

Thanks, 

Jo

0 Likes

Message 5 of 7

Hi again

I posted it a couple of days ago, in a bag a received a few weeks ago, I'm guessing that will be linked to my account but I can send the proof of postage tracking number as a private message if that helps?

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Message 6 of 7

Hi @gmwatts 

If you send the equipment back then we will return the charges. 

Do you have a returns bag?

0 Likes