cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Still being charged but thought I had left

owlhoods
First Timer
Private Message
Message 4 of 4

hello, i switched to vodafone a month ago and i was under the impression that simply switching would have notified talktalk and ended my service with them, but i'm still being charged and it says i have an upcoming payment in may as well

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3

Message 1 of 4

Hi owlhoods

Thanks for your post

I can look into this but first, can you please update your community profile to include:

Name

Telephone number or account number.

Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Regards

0 Likes

owlhoods
First Timer
Private Message
Message 2 of 4

well it turned out vodafone lied when they plainly told me i wouldn't have to contact talktalk and after an extremely long and exhausting live chat session they agreed to cover my bills

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 3 of 4

Did you ask Vodafone to take the landline number with you from Talktalk, @owlhoods?

If not, they won't have cancelled your old account. 

Also, if you switched to a Full Fibre service, Talktalk would need to have been told by you.

The default advice at the moment is that the customer should make sure Talktalk knows, as there are so many complicated variants with switching providers at the moment. 

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/Cancel-your-TalkTalk-service/ta-p/2204737

For staff to identify your Talktalk account, ensure that you have completed your community forum profile details. Go via your avatar/name; settings; Personal Information. SAVE CHANGES. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes