cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Trying to renew my contract

Garpov22
Team Player
Message 10 of 10

I was thinking of leaving Talk Talk full fibre when my contract ended on 5th Feb, mainly because there were some cheaper deals available.

I spoke to the loyalty team and they made me an offer which I declined at the time.

I've now spent the last 2 weeks trying to get in contact with someone from the loyalty team to see what offers are available to me. I've been through the process of phone calls again, and again and again but I can't seem to be connected to someone who can make me an offer.

Every time I'm put on hold to the City Fibre team the call eventually gets cut off.

I'm not exaggerating when I say that I've now spent hours on the phone trying to renew my contract. I've tried to remain patient throughout but this is the final straw.

Someone from Talk Talk please contact me in the next few days to discuss renewal otherwise I'll be cancelling my contract and moving somewhere else.

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9

Garpov22
Team Player
Message 2 of 10

2 hour call today, got nowhere. Contract has been cancelled. Bye bye Talk Talk.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 10

Hi, I've attempted to renew my contract again today. Exactly the same situation as before, can't see my offers so transfer me somewhere else, and then back again etc going round in a circle. I've got no idea why I'm continuing to be so patient with this, it's completely ridiculous. Still on hold now.

I must have made 30 seperate phone calls by now, I can't count how many times I've given my postcode, mobile number, email address.

If it's not sorted today I'm leaving and shall never ever return to Talk Talk.

0 Likes

Message 4 of 10

HI Garpov22

Sorry that you are having problems. 

There is actually a fault with your account, which is not allowing our loyalty team to see any offers, the last agent you have spoken too has logged this as a fault to fix. 

I have no idea why the agents were passing you between the departments, I can only apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused. 

If you post back next week I can see if there is any update. 

Regards

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 10

Forum staff are not authorised to set deals up for customers, @Garpov22.

They may be able to look into this poor communication issue between Talktalk and City Fibre.

Responses will be on this thread.

It's best not to post further till it has a chance to reach them in the queue for attention. 

I'll move this to the billing section as it is likely to be a problem with My Account  etc, rather than the functioning of the service you currently have. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Garpov22
Team Player
Message 6 of 10

Just spent an hour on chat to a perfectly lovely and helpful chap, who could do absolutely nothing to help other than tell me to call the number I've already phoned 15-20 times.

Is there someone at Talk Talk who can help me please???? 

0 Likes

Message 7 of 10

I've been through this exact phone call 15-20 times now. 

0 Likes

Garpov22
Team Player
Message 8 of 10

Just spent another 40 minutes on the phone, 4 separate phone calls, still got nowhere.

Here's how the calls go:

Please insert your mobile number. 

Insert mobile number. 

Sorry we didn't get that.

Please insert your mobile number. 

Insert mobile number. 

Please say your postcode.

Say my postcode. 

Please say your postcode.

Say my postcode. 

What's the surname on the account?

Say surname. 

Choose option 5, thinking of leaving. 

Talk to the operator. They ask for my postcode. They ask for my name. They ask for my mobile number. They ask for my email address. Then they say I need to be transfered to the city fibre team. Get transfered to sales. They say I need to be transfered to the loyalty team. Get transfered to the loyalty team. They say I need to be transfered to the city fibre team. Get transfered to sales. Anyone see a problem here???? 

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 9 of 10

Sadly, forum staff cannot fix up renewals, @Garpov22.

You will need to follow up via Chat or keep trying to phone:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/How-to-contact-TalkTalk-Broadband/ta-p/2230529

The more direct number to Future Fibre is 03451 720074.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes