cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Unable to switch Boosts online

Anonymous
Not applicable
Staff
Private Message
Message 9 of 9

I'm trying to cancel Unlimited UK Calls Boost (increases to £16 pm from 1 Sep on my contract) and replace it with International Max Calls Boost (priced at £12 pm in my existing customer offers) but the Manage Boosts page is displaying no services for me to select, even though I'm subscribed to one.

Please can an agent help with this?

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Staff
Private Message
Message 2 of 9

Please can you reissue the link via PM as I made an error when accessing it and now it's blocking me.

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 3 of 9

Hi @Anonymous 

I can help with this I first need to confirm some security questions

I have sent you a PM on the community

Regards

0 Likes

Message 4 of 9

I took the last post from the OP to be referring to their lack of success with contacting customer services, as stated, I didn't realise they had posted on another topic. My advice, and yours earlier, still stands. 

0 Likes

Message 5 of 9

The response was simply the usual guidance on another forum thread, @ferguson.

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Home-Phone/How-do-I-remove-my-unlimited-uk-calls-boost/td-p/2979...

@Anonymous, staff reply during the day, so hopefully this will be followed up soon.

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

Message 6 of 9

OK, well the support team here will look into as soon as they can, but that is a poor response from customer services.

0 Likes

Anonymous
Not applicable
Staff
Private Message
Message 7 of 9

Thank you, but I've already tried all the customer service options on the link above with no worthwhile result. I was advised by a TalkTalk agent to modify my profile and creat a new topic to get the issue resolved by them.

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 9

If you contact customer services directly they should be able to help with this, details and opening hours can be found here:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/How-to-contact-TalkTalk-Broadband/ta-p/2230529

0 Likes