cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

Wrong Bills and contract problems

NigelP1
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 8 of 8

I arranged a new fibre and voip contract on the 18th of May, when I was reminded I was out of contract with my May bill ( estimated for June). Great all done contract emailed through.  I also cancelled my call boost as we don’t use the phone very much now, just for mother in law really as emergency contact. Again confirmation boost was cancelled.

got the bill for June full price, no contract, boosts still on, surely a mistake. Called customer services 12th June,and no the contract was cancelled and they did not know why. I had not been informed by phone,text, email so was totally unaware.  They also said boosts back on as when it cancelled it “reset” my system.

after multiple passes through the system I talked to someone who finally ( after 1h 15 min on the phone) said yes we will elevate and resolve and credit difference on a June bill, but could do nothing until recontracted on May bill overcharge.  Cancelled boosts again, and system  confirmed by email.  

Since logging on subsequently multiple times it still says boosts still on so I cancel every time and get confirmation email but no change to account ??? Equally still says I will be billed as of today 6th July, the full rate with boosts.  just what is going on? Why is a simple renewal taking over 2 months to sort out! Why am I still out of contract, why can’t I turn my boosts of.  

please help.

nigel

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7

Message 1 of 8

Hi NigelP1

Unfortunately there is no indication of why these orders are failing , and we cant re-instate a rejected order, this must be done via our loyalty team. I have raised a credit on your bill to reduce the cost to what was agreed. 

Our complaints process can be found at the bottom of the page.

Once again im sorry for the inconvenience caused

0 Likes

NigelP1
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 8

Well another full priced bill, so 3 months now, no progress.  Does the CEO have an email address?

0 Likes

Message 3 of 8

Give Arne a chance to respond to your latest exchange.

0 Likes

NigelP1
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 8

So I am no further forward this is very poor after 2 months and absolutely nothing proactive from talk talk

0 Likes

NigelP1
First Timer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 8

Both times via the phone, as I mentioned the 2nd time for well over an hour

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 6 of 8

Hi @NigelP1 

Sorry that you are having problems. 

All the renewal requests have rejected,  how did you request the renewal, was it online or over the phone? 

0 Likes

Gliwmaeden2
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 8

Once bills are produced they can't be altered, but any corrections will be reflected in the next bill, @NigelP1, when staff catch up with them....

My Account boosts removal has been playing up for a couple of years, and now seems to be getting worse.

Staff will respond after the weekend. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes