cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

problem with recurring card payment

Justme2
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 18 of 18

I recently got a new credit card i updated the details on my  account page to have as a recurring payment card,however today i had an email saying payment had been rejected,so i had to go on and pay on my account page manually and using the same card it went through.I called my bank who weren't much help,only suggested i set up a direct debit,which i don't want to.I just want my bill to be paid automatically every month.The recurring card system has worked fine up to now.

Live,Love,Laugh
0 Likes
17 REPLIES 17

Message 1 of 18

thank you i appreciate  all your help

Live,Love,Laugh
0 Likes

Message 2 of 18

Message 3 of 18

Thank you so much,i hope the problem can be solved very soon.

Live,Love,Laugh

Message 4 of 18

I'll re-escalate this for you, @Justme2, but sadly the response will be slow as staff take a bit of time off at Christmas. 

Probably back c 27th.

Chat support should still be running meanwhile. 

See Christmas opening hours:

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/How-to-contact-TalkTalk-Broadband/ta-p/2230529

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

Justme2
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 18

yet again recurring card rejected,been on chat and suppose to be fixed but have been told that since /September,this is getting me very stressed now.

Live,Love,Laugh
0 Likes

Justme2
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 18

Thank you,i will do.

Live,Love,Laugh
0 Likes

Message 7 of 18

Post back when your next bill is produced and I can check it. 

Message 8 of 18

Received an email saying will be charged £12.50 on next bill,seems unfair but i spoke to a talktalk agent who said they will waive this fee and that my recurring card payment had been set up so heres hoping.Will see what happens on next payment,i'm getting quite stressed with this all as never had any problems before.

Live,Love,Laugh
0 Likes

Message 9 of 18

We will have to wait to see what happens on your next payment date.

Justme2
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 10 of 18

I also entered my credit card details again and received an email from talktalk  saying they had set up my recurring payment so hopefully this is true

Live,Love,Laugh
0 Likes

Message 11 of 18

Hi Justme2

The only other option which you have already been given is to set up a direct debit.

You can do this via My Account. 

0 Likes

Message 12 of 18

Hi  ,

my payment has been rejected yet again with my recurring card.I have went and paid it manually but really would like it to be paid automatically monthly as i don't want to be fined for non or late payment i hope  you can help.

regards

fiona

Live,Love,Laugh
0 Likes

Message 13 of 18

Thanks for your reply,I will let you know what happens then.

Live,Love,Laugh
0 Likes

Message 14 of 18

Hi Justme2

Thanks for your post. 

I cant see any reason why the payment failed, we will need to wait for the next payment next month that should go through as normal.

Sorry for any confusion caused

Message 15 of 18

OK, let's wait and see what the support team advise when they pick this up. I take it you have double-checked that the new card details are all correct on My Account?

Justme2
Team Player
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 16 of 18

It was over a month ago since i changed cards so i think that would be plenty time and the payment went through manually,all very strange!

Live,Love,Laugh

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 17 of 18

Possibly there was not enough time between you changing the details and the payment request date.