cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Account

Get tailored support with your TalkTalk account and bills.

tv and telephone

scottandanne
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 6 of 6

Hi

Was just wondering if you took off the tv and telephone would this break ur contract?  are they classified as add ons so won't affect breaking contracts are u allowed to try take them off without breaking contracts, u wouldn't need a new one.  Im assuming its only broadband thats the main part of package and the other things tv and telephone are add ons is that correct

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5

Message 1 of 6

Hi scottandanne

Just to confirm removing TV or any boosts will not change your contract.

Regards

0 Likes

Message 2 of 6

It's fine to remove the Anytime Calls boost, @scottandanne.

Just remember that, other than Talktalk Customer Service numbers and the usual free 0800 etc numbers / emergency nos and other Talktalk customers (if you know your friends/ family use TT, and only up to 3 hours), normal landline calls would be charged at 24p per minute. So you need to be sure that you are going to keep phone calls from the landline to a minimum for the bills not to build up. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.

scottandanne
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 3 of 6

thanks for ur prompt replies arne and ferguson.  So if i remove the tv part it doesnt affect the contract to much,  regarding the phone line, i dont mind having the phone line, but theirs a bit in the add ons which currently discounted at £8 going up to £16 in January which gives u the option to tick off the box its called unlimited call boosts,   so if i took that off it won't affect the contract much again as im still paying for the line rental and broadband

0 Likes

Arne-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 4 of 6

Hi scottandanne

Basic packages are Line rental/broadband and phone, and cant be separated, TV can be removed by customer services.

Only If you are in a Full fibre area you can take the Broadband service without a phone line. 

ferguson
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 5 of 6

The TV service can be cancelled at any time. The phone service is bundled into your package at no extra charge, there are no costs involved unless you actually make any calls.