cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Broadband totally down

Qwghlm
Whizz Kid
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 15 of 15

Hi,

Would an admin please run a check on my line?

Broadband is totally down, phone okay.

I’ve tried the new router, same thing.

0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14

Message 1 of 15
0 Likes

Qwghlm
Whizz Kid
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 2 of 15

Okay thanks.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 15

OK thanks. I've checked and the incident is ongoing, There is an update due later this afternoon, you can find the latest information on the status update page - apologies for any inconvenience

Chris

0 Likes

Qwghlm
Whizz Kid
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 4 of 15

Flashing red/white

0 Likes

Message 5 of 15

Hi Qwghlm,

I'm sorry to hear that you're still experiencing problems, what colour is the light on your router?

Chris

0 Likes

Qwghlm
Whizz Kid
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 15

Spoke too soon, it’s down again.

0 Likes

Message 7 of 15

Excellent, glad to hear it,

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 8 of 15

All back up and OK now, thank you...

0 Likes

Message 9 of 15

No Problem 

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Message 10 of 15

Okay, that makes sense then if there is no sync...

0 Likes

Message 11 of 15

Hi

Tests are clear across the line, but there is no sync.  Our incidents teams have advised they are aware of the issue following on from overnight works and engineers are now investigating.

Thanks  

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

Qwghlm
Whizz Kid
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 12 of 15

Just a thought, how can tests be clear when 10 of us have no connection?

0 Likes

Message 13 of 15

Okay, thanks Karl

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 14 of 15

Hi

Tests are clear, but there was maintenance on your circuit overnight.  We now have reports from approx 9 other customers in your area whose services are also affected so our teams have alerted our incidents teams to pick this up asap.

Thanks  

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes