cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Can't Connect to Wotk VPN

AdamCastle
Chatterbox
Private Message
Message 13 of 13

I can't connect to my work VPN, and I can tell that the issue is to do with TalkTalk as it works fine when I hotspot from my phone.

AdamCastle
0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12

Message 1 of 13

Morning,

Thanks for confirming 🙂

Thanks

0 Likes

Message 2 of 13

Brilliant, that did the trick.

Thank you!

AdamCastle

Message 3 of 13

Hi

All done, router now showing version 158.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 4 of 13

Hi

update on its way, the router will drop offline for a couple of minutes while it updates.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

Message 5 of 13

Yes please, will that mean the router goes offline? And do you have all of the details you need?

AdamCastle
0 Likes

Message 6 of 13

Would you like me to do it now, it will take up to 10 minutes to complete?

Chris

0 Likes

Message 7 of 13

That would be great, thank you

AdamCastle
0 Likes

Message 8 of 13

OK thanks. We can try updating your firmware, would you like to give this a try?

Chris

0 Likes

Message 9 of 13

Hi Chris, that's all done now

AdamCastle
0 Likes

Message 10 of 13

OK, could you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks
Chris

0 Likes

Message 11 of 13

Hi, I've just started working from this location and it hasn't worked yet. The router Device Ver is FAST 5364-3. T8

AdamCastle
0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 12 of 13

Hi Adam,

Has it only just stopped working? Which router do you have?

Chris

0 Likes