cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Can't access VPN since last week

ArchSB
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 10 of 10

Hi there!  I have been unable to access my VPN since last week and have seen some others have had similar issues - the problem being a firmware update to their router?  I can access using other locations.  Please can someone look into this for me?

Many thanks.  S.

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9

Message 1 of 10

Hi

If you start your own thread (new message), we’d love to help.

We’ve found that posting in someone else’s conversation makes it harder to follow when looking for an answer.

It’s easier and quicker if we can chat with you in a single thread, if you start your own thread, that will keep our community organised and help others with a similar problem.

Check your home phone number or account number are also added to your Community Profile as that will really help us to find your details quicker.

Thanks

Karl

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

mkayy
First Timer
Private Message
Message 2 of 10

HI, same I have been off for week and now cant access my VPN can some help me please?

0 Likes

Message 3 of 10

No Problem 🙂

Karl 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

ArchSB
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 4 of 10

That's great, thanks very much Karl.

I'll check it when I'm at home tonight and reply to let you know how I get on.

Thanks.  S.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 10

Hi

All done. Just need you to retest.

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

ArchSB
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 6 of 10

OK.  that's great, you can carry on now.  Please can you let me know as soon as its done?

Thanks.  S.  

0 Likes

Message 7 of 10

Hi

I can push an update from here, will cause a downtime of about 10 minutes. Just need you to let the router do its thing.

Karl.

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes

ArchSB
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 8 of 10

Hi Karl,

Thanks for the swift response.  I am not at home but my wife is.  Do we need to do anything/ not do anything?

Thanks.  S.

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 9 of 10

Hi

I can update the router for you, when is the best time to do this ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Working From Home Tips

0 Likes