cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Cannot VPN to my office using my Sagemcom Fast 5364 router

Tim_S
First Timer
Private Message
Message 7 of 7

I have a Sagemcom Fast 5364 router that does not seem to allow VPN to my office. I have tried accessing through my mobile hot spot and this works fine but once on my routers network is fails to establish a remote connection.

Looking at other messages in the community it seems a different router is the answer?

If this is so then I think I need one.

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6

Message 1 of 7

Hi Tim_S

That's great, thanks for letting us know 🙂

I have sent you a Private Message with a link to a short survey for the Community.

Thanks again.

Debbie

0 Likes

Tim_S
First Timer
Private Message
Message 2 of 7

Well that's done the trick. Thanking you.

Message 3 of 7

Hi

5pm - pushing this now.

Karl.

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

Tim_S
First Timer
Private Message
Message 4 of 7

Can this be done at 5pm.

0 Likes

Karl-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 5 of 7

Hi Tim,

Firmware update will knock you offline for up to 10 minutes - is it ok to do this now ?

Thanks  

Karl. 

Check & Report l Our latest Blog l Set Your Preferences l Service Status l Help with your Service l Community Stars

Working From Home Tips

Please log in to My Account if you need to view or pay your bill, manage boosts and track your usage. From My Account you can also check your connection and test your line for any issues in the Service Centre.

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 6 of 7

You need an update firmware version, not a knew router. I will ask TalkTalk to do this for you.

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes