cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

Eero and city fibre been down all day

LiamByrnes
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 16 of 16

City Fibre only has 2 green lights tried doing a factory reset didn't fix it tried unplugging it and that didn't work

LiamByrnes
0 Likes
15 REPLIES 15

Message 1 of 16

Hi Liam,

Apologies for the delay. There was an update from City Fibre 45 minutes ago asking us to provide availability for an engineer visit. If you'd like us to go ahead with the engineer visit can you confirm:

• That you accept potential Engineers charges
  • Provide availability, either AM (8am to 1pm) or PM (1pm to 6pm) between Monday to Friday.
  • Confirm your mobile number 

I've also sent you a PM to confirm some other details

Thanks

Chris

0 Likes

LiamByrnes
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 2 of 16

Ok so what I've been told it's been escalated to city fiber and sorry Chris no disrespect but telling me the same thing every single day and then me having to get in touch again with any new information the day after isn't helpful or acceptable now I know I have 30 days before I can leave for free according to ofcom and the way this is going my next talk talk bill won't need paying because I've not had any Internet 

LiamByrnes
0 Likes

Message 3 of 16

Hi Liam,

It's still showing in progress. I'll check again in a couple of hours

Chris

0 Likes

LiamByrnes
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 4 of 16

Is there any new updates because it's now day 6 without Internet and day 3 of in progress 

LiamByrnes
0 Likes

Message 5 of 16

Hi Liam,

I've checked again, it's still showing in progress with City FIbre. I'll check again later, apologies for any inconvenience 

Chris

0 Likes

LiamByrnes
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 6 of 16

Yea Internet still down I've done hard resets I've unplugged it from the mains and still nothing and yes they responded twice yesterday but also said that it was in progress and should be fixed either yesterday or today but my talk talk bill still got paid though even though I can't use my Internet 

LiamByrnes
0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 7 of 16

Hi @LiamByrnes 

TalkTalk did respond to you twice yesterday within this forum. @Chris-TalkTalk and @Michelle-TalkTalk do you have any new updates?

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they? 

0 Likes

LiamByrnes
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 8 of 16

So it's now 5 days and I've not heard anything from either talk talk or city fibre on an update on my Internet coming back on so still no clue on when it will come back on 

LiamByrnes
0 Likes

Message 9 of 16

Hi Liam

I've checked for an update and currently showing 'in progress' with City Fibre. If you don't hear anything later today or tomorrow could you bump the thread and we'll check again for updates

Chris

0 Likes

LiamByrnes
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 10 of 16

No one been in touch about getting my Internet switched back on so no eta when I'll get my Internet back

LiamByrnes
0 Likes

LiamByrnes
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 11 of 16

Well its now 4 days and still waiting on the city fibre engineer 

LiamByrnes
0 Likes

Message 12 of 16

Morning,

Thanks for the update. Have the team been in contact since your last post?

Thanks

0 Likes

LiamByrnes
Popular Poster
Private Message
Message 13 of 16

Connection still down waiting on the city fibre engineer to get in touch after speaking with talk talk on the phone this morning 

LiamByrnes
0 Likes

Chris-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 14 of 16

Hi Liam,

How are you getting on, is your connection still down?

Chris

0 Likes

KeithFrench
Community Star
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 15 of 16

Exactly which lights are shown on your ONT currently and what colour are they?

Keith
I am not employed by TalkTalk, I'm just a customer. If my post has fixed the issue, please set Accept as Solution from the 3 dot menu.
TalkTalk support and Community Stars - Who are they?