cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Broadband help

For queries about your TalkTalk broadband service.

New router

Tiffany21
Sightseer
Private Message TalkTalk
Message 10 of 10

Hi, i recently moved home and the Internet doesn’t work since I moved in. The engineer from OpenReach came yesterday checked everything and concluded that should be something wrong with the router. I talked through online chat yesterday afternoon then and that technical agent told me they would send a new replacement router for me. However until now I haven’t received any tracking number or information about if my router has been shipped. Is that normal?

also, as my service has been broken since June 25, I have no internet - will there’s a refund on my bill?

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9

Message 1 of 10

@Tiffany21, if you read the following article you will see that automatic compensation is awarded instead of a bill adjustment, calculated after resolution of the issue. The article explains all that.

Post again in the billing section if there is still an issue after that time has elapsed.

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Articles/About-your-auto-compensation-credit/ta-p/2326583

Forum staff will respond after the weekend. 

Gliwmaeden2, a fellow customer.
0 Likes

Message 2 of 10

Hi Chris, still haven't heard from any parcel information from the courier / from TalkTalk.

Also, may I ask what would you adjust my bill please? As I have no internet since June 25 this month.

0 Likes

Message 3 of 10

OK thanks, then you'll probably receive the router tomorrow or Monday I would think.

Chris

0 Likes

Message 4 of 10

Hi Chris, thanks for your reply. I received that email just one hour ago.

0 Likes

Message 5 of 10

We advise 3-5 working days for delivery but they usually arrive next working day or the day after. When did you receive the email

Chris

0 Likes

Message 6 of 10

Hi Chris, many thanks for your reply. I received an email saying that “there was an issue with your recent equipment order. The good news is we have already organised a replacement and you won’t need to do anything. However, this does mean that your package may take slightly longer to get with you than expected.”. May I ask when should I expect the delivery please? As I work from home I might it do be done ASAP.

0 Likes

Message 7 of 10

Thanks for updating your profile. I've checked the system and showing that a router has been order but no tracking number showing yet. If you don't receive the router today or tomorrow could you bump the thread on Monday and we'll check again

Chris

0 Likes

Message 8 of 10

Hi Michelle - thanks for your response. I confirm that I have updated my profile.

0 Likes

Michelle-TalkTalk
Support Team
Staff
Private Message
Message 9 of 10

Hi Tiffany,

I'm sorry to hear this and we can look into this for you.

Can you please update your community profile to include your:

• Name
  • Telephone number or Account number
  • Alternative contact number

We'll then look into this further. Please do not post this information on this thread. Once you've updated your profile please post in your topic to confirm it's updated.

Thanks

Michelle